Sunday, April 20, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

Instead of studying today, I watched the rain pound down on the law library's skylight. As the thunder roared and the rain came down harder, I was just waiting for the skylight to cave-in. Though it did not collapse, there was a long leak in the skylight which provided an surprise two-story waterfall in the middle of the library. It was funny to watch everyone leave their books and all stare by the balcony in amazement. Definitely the highlight of my day.

Also today there was . . .
A tornado in Maryland suburb outside of DC
Flood watch
Two planes struck by lightning
Wind blowing the roof off of a school
A church struck by lightning

My roommate suspected that DC was being punished for too many Pope jokes. I just thought God wanted us to stay inside and study.

No comments: