Monday, April 21, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus 8

One of my favorite reasons for going to church, IKEA, or Costco is to see little kids running around. After spending most of my time with the 22-30 demographic group at law school, I love seeing little kids. So there was no better cure to a long day at the library than coming home to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8.

My roommate and I absolutely love this TLC show. The set of twins and sextuplets are all absolutely adorable hapas and really fun to watch. Watching kids run around, laugh, and wear little glasses (Aaden is my favorite sextuplet) just makes me smile.

I still cannot imagine potty-training six kids at once, cooking every meal for 10 people, or getting through airport security with everyone. It makes studying for finals seem easy.

No comments: