- Our school has hosted a "Chocolate Bash" to raise money for summer grants
- I attended an Inaugural Ball with fancy Italian desserts
- Valentine's Day has passed
- One of the new editors on our journal baked a cheesecake from scratch for everyone
- Girl Scout cookies have gone on sale
- The paralegal in our office has baked organic cookies that actually looked good
- And there have been many birthday celebrations with sweets
And no we do not usually have chocolate fountains set up around school, so do not think we are that spoiled. The amount of sweets has actually been an anomaly, but that makes it an even better test of will power.