Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy New Year, Lunar Edition

It is the year of the rat, which may not sound like the most appealing year, but it is my year. As a little kid I always wished I was born in the year of a more beloved zodiac sign. Now all I can hope for is that cute google images and movies like Ratatouille will help improve our imagine. If today is any indication of how the rest of the year, as my mom says the Lunar New Year always is, then I anticipate being busy but loving what I do. I spent seven hours at work but the time flew by because I am writing the brief on a very exciting case. (more on this tomorrow). Then I got to enjoy the great weather outside today by power-walking 1+ mile to my meeting at the law school. After I had class, then I sat on a panel for 1L students.

Despite 12 hours of being constantly on the go, I am not that exhausted. Just happy to change out of work clothes so I can watch the UCLA game in my comfy pajamas.

No comments: