(Noun)The more that I learn about professors at my law school, the more in awe I am. Yesterday, my roommate and I discovered how accomplished her Business Associations Professor, Perry Wallace, is. Among the highlights of his resume were...
1. One who exhibits a consistent proficiency at-, or exuberant love for the game of basketball.
2. One whose person has been fully and successfully established in numerous social circles
3. One whose status in society has been earned by one's possession of "game" (that is, proficiency at the game of life)
1. Exhibiting those qualities of a baller.
- Award for most outstanding engineering student at Vanderbilt University (he was a Electrical Engineering and Engineering Mathematics)
- First black varsity basketball player player in the SEC
- Jersey number retired at Vanderbilt
- Inductee in the Tennessee Athletics Hall of Fame
- Quick stint with the Philadelphia 76'ers before Columbia Law School.
- And a lot of jobs of course...Department of Justice, Urban League, Professor, Researcher, etc
I feel like I need to get cracking if I ever want to become a professor.