Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Longest Week Ever

I cannot believe that it was only Sunday when my computer crashed. Since then, I was hit on by a shriner, had my computer come back to life (hopefully), had lunch with the President of the American Conservative Union, had lunch with a lawyer representing six Guantanamo detainees, and had the Murphy's Rule day of moving (where everything that could go wrong, did go wrong: late movers, 2 broken elevators in my building, a closed loading dock, etc).

Though I still have to finish my law review comment while I am in California, I am really looking forward to going home next week. My life seems to go 100 mph over here, which I usually like. However, every once in a while I want to walk slow and enjoy the sunshine like a typical laid back Californian.

No comments: