Thursday, June 14, 2007

Travel Wish List

My parents are headed to Portugal and France tomorrow for 2 weeks to attend a conference and visit random family. I am very jealous.

I know that I've been very fortunate to travel to so many amazing places already. However, it's easy to be envious when I'm stuck in a freezing cold office during the week and in the library working on my comment on the weekend. Instead of pouting, I'm going to make my wish list of places that I've never been to before but want to visit. Maybe it will motivate me to work hard and get a job to finance my travel bug. From West to East (kind of).
  • Portugal/Spain
  • Greece
  • Morroco
  • South Africa
  • Camaroon
  • Kenya
  • Thailand
  • India
  • Malaysia
  • Indonesia
  • Fiji
  • Samoa
  • French Polynesia
  • Brazil
  • Argentina
  • Costa Rica
  • Cuba
  • Carribean Islands
Some are your "stock" countries that everyone wants to go to, some are a little more random. And this by no means an exclusive list; given the opportunity, I would visit pretty much any country. Even Russia, even if the country as a whole scares me a little.

No comments: