Monday, October 30, 2006

A Memo is Worth A Million Words
(and so is a picture of the memo-writing)

Honestly, I tried to start about 5 different entries for today but I ended up deleting all of them. Nothing was really making sense because my brain feels like mush. Good mush because I'm pretty much done with the draft of my memo that I don't even need to turn into until Wednesday, but mush nonetheless. My ability to convey cohesive thoughts has all been used writing about kids, trespassing, and hot tubs.


Anyway, a lot of people wondered where I disappeared after I decided to block myself from using AIM for 5 days. This picture pretty much speaks for itself. As I labled it on Facebook: The Law offices of Kolavala & Doan. Complete with hundreds of pages of cases, coffee, and delirium.

Before I babble more nonesense, I think it's time for me to go to bed.

No comments: