Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thick as Thieves

The Smeets in town + eating shawarma (my new favorite word) + Real Housewives of New Jersey finale = great way to beat the June gloom and BarBri blues.

It was very appropriate that our good friends Ryan and Faith were in town this week because yesterday was the table-flipping, screaming-match finale of the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Faith and I are fellow reality-tv junkies, particularly if its on Bravo. Instead of waiting for her to watch it in Arizona time so that we can discuss, as I usually have to do, I got her commentary live. And instead of Alex rolling his eyes at me in DC and Ryan rolling his eyes at Faith in AZ, the boys got to commiserate together. The only person missing was my roommate, who appreciates the amazingness of these shows as well.

Oh how I will miss our favorite Mob Momma . . .
And Theresa. This is one of my favorite moments from the series, aside from the finale of course.
It is just like we got to know the Jersey Girls and now they are gone (at least until Season 2?) Faith, roommie, and I will have to find a new way to fill our Tuesday nights since we will be devoid of the Housewives of OC/NYC/Atlanta/NJ for the first time in as long as I can remember.

No comments: