Monday, June 08, 2009

Quarter-Century

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Even with all the bar studying, I still had a fantastic and relaxing birthday weekend, and I think it made me appreciate everything more. Since I need to get back to reviewing my flashcards, I will just do a photo recap (those are more fun anyway).

Friday: Star Trek on Imax, Icecream Cake, and a great night with my law school posse.

Saturday: Study day so I could have my brithday off. Now you can see the desk I will be living at for the next two months.

Sunday: Delicious lunch at Ray's Hell Burger with my boys (ps. Alex and I have been fans before Obama & Biden made it cool)

All I wanted to do was lounge by the pool on my birthday. Thanks David for letting us hang out at yours so we didn't have to drive all the way back to the District.

Finished the day off with a fabulous dinner at Ray's the Steaks. Funnily, I didn't know Alex was surprising me for dinner here when I requested Ray's Hell Burger. Even if I got my red-meat intake for the month covered, I did not mind. Both were amazing. Alex was good company too.
And in case you were wondering, that's a 28 oz. piece of steak, which he didn't get half way through (don't tell him I told you that). My piece was much smaller but still delicious. I highly recommend it if you're in DC.

I did not even plan a single thing this weekend or stress out and it all worked out perfectly. Maybe I should take that as a life lesson? Anyway, a great start to 25.

No comments: