Thursday, May 14, 2009

Done Done Done

Well since I last posted, I have studied for and completed two finals, ate where Obama and Biden had a burger, realized that I may actually find corporate law interesting, celebrated my fourth anniversary with Alex, and woke up for the first time with nothing to do. It has been great.

I feel like the next few weeks will be full of reflecting about law school. However, right now, it is still surreal. I cannot believe that I will be getting my diploma next week. Where did those three years go?

To answer my friend Doug's question, I will probably keep writing on this blog while I am in DC rather than start a new one. Whether I will be posting everyday is something I will figure out as I embark on bar studying and the working world. But now, it's off to celebrate some more.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Thanks for answering my question!