- Great seats: 14th row on Thursday, 4th row on Saturday. Perfect to watch both of my schools play.
- Thursdays games: AU putting up a great fight against Villanova and UCLA winning a nail-biting game.
- The spirit: watching all the AU fans come out in force and sitting amongst hundreds of Bruins that came from all parts of the country.
- The AU-UCLA alliance: UCLA got pumped for AU (well, because we didn't want to play Villanova) but it was really great seeing the AU band cheer for us after they had lost.
- Saying goodbye: Even though it was far from their best game, I was glad I got to see Collison, Shipp, and Aboya all play one last game. It feels like the end of an era
- Loud obnoxious fans: There was this one Villanova fan behind us on Thursday who had the most piercing voice. Unfortunately, there was a worse UCLA fan on Saturday who made us just look like referee-blaming loud-mouthed sore losers. He had no idea what he was talking about.
- My bracket: busted.
- UCLA's loss: We all knew we were underdogs, but it was never close. Tough way to end the season.