Nowadays, law school final exams are like game days. And while I have my pack of wintergreen altoids still in my bag, I have added a list of rituals before every exam. Here are just some:
- I have at least one bottle of Vitawater on my desk-- the only time of the year I buy those things.
- Get my brain blessed at church the weekend before finals commence.
- For afternoon finals, I have to eat a Wagshals West Coaster Sandwich for lunch.
- When testing on the first floor, I have to be in Room 101, not 100.
- I must listen to my ipod before the exam starts.