So instead, I love useless information, so here are some interesting facts I learned from coverage before, during, and after the debate:
- I am as tall, or taller than John McCain, and Alex is the same height as Obama.
- Speaking of height, North Koreans are 3 inches shorter than their South Korean counterparts. Oddly enough, I knew this fact before McCain brought it up.
- John McCain twice said that he wouldn't win Miss Congeniality, but his running mate Sarah Palin actually did. (No, I am serious)
- Barack Obama wore a flag lapel. That means he loves America.
- Both McCain and Obama have bracelets. I do not wear them, does that mean I am not qualified to be President?
I cannot wait for the VP debate on Thursday.
[Photo courtesy of the NYT]