Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crazy Bag Lady

Some females love jewelry. Others have shoe fetishes. I have my bag obsession. They're not particularly trendy or designer bags, but I have a ton. Canvas totes, leather purses, microfiber computer bags, and now a cute neoprene lunch bag (left).

Today I had a late publication meeting so I had to lug all my regular school stuff, lunch, dinner, and 1000+ pages of graded papers for my meeting in 3 separate bags.

Since my roommate and I missed the elevator--which made us miss the bus, which led us to be yelled by a woman in a fuschia sports coat charging down the escalator--we took the school shuttle. Being the oh so cool 3L that I am with all my bags, I fell into a 1L while I was putting down my bags and the shuttle started to move. Not a good start to the day.

Love my bags, but I think I might need a sherpa to carry them all around.

1 comment:

faithsalutes said...

I also have a bag problem...ask Mowgli, but I am getting better at saying no to purchasing more. Love the lunch bag, cute.