Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Settling-in Santa Barbara

In D.C., there have been tornado warnings, flood watches, hail storms, thunderstorms, falling trees (30 per ward), and power outages affecting 12,000 people. Yes, I still get emailed D.C. alerts.

Conversely, it has been 70 degrees, sunny and breezy here in Santa Barbara. But I would not know it. In addition to being stuck in a cold office, I have had an absurdly confusing business law memo, Note and Comment editing, and invitations to send out for this program I am helping coordinate at school.

Amazingly, I happened to finish everything at once and felt this huge burden lifted off my shoulders. So I took a run along the coast today after work . . . And then I rewarded myself with Top Chef and a few episodes of Greek online.

No comments: