My fellow law student (though at Chapman) procrastinating from finals, Helen, tagged me to do this post. So here we go.
* link to the person that tagged you
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- I read magazines backwards, especially the airline magazines, which I absolutely love.
- I like memorizing weird facts, such as the heights of former Presidents (6'2 = Washington, Jefferson, Clinton, FDR) and world leaders (5'7 = Churchill, 5'8 = Hitler).
- My favorite part about doing laundry is cleaning the lint out of the lint tray.
- I categorize and alphabetize everything, including all the websites I bookmark.
- I used to be envious of Japanese Americans because they seemed to be the more successful and integrated Asians (do not worry, I don't have any inferiority issues now). I also used to think I would make a good German because I am efficient. Axis Alliance anyone?
- I eat spam. In fact, one of my favorite foods growing up was my dad's fried rice with spam and ketchup.