Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Snapshot

Some of my favorite pictures from my San Francisco Trip. Stories to come later this week when I am less busy. All the pictures from my trip are also on my Flickr account.

Picture of the Golden Gate Bridge from the other China Beach

At Hog Island for Oyster Shucking!

Hog Island Coast

Andrew and I are ready for lunch with our fresh oysters and mussels from the bay.

Giant Oysters!

Andrew slurping down raw oysters.

The Cousins in Healdsburg (by Sonoma)

My brother with his Fraternity Brother, Stephen Williams, who is better known as the guy who slapped Irene on the Real World Seattle and was later arrested for prostitution.

View from Math Building at Berkeley, where apparently a lot of people have committed suicide :(

Family Picture at Twin Peaks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! :D

PS I remember that episode of The Real World. :P