Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hot off the Presses

Today, the delivery man brought about ten boxes of the newest edition of the Administrative Law Review to the office. I was especially excited because this edition contains my Comment on No Child Left Behind waivers and will be circulated to some 17,000 subscribers (I think). Here are some pictures:

Do not worry Mom and Dad, I will send you a copy when I have time to get to the post office. As for everyone else, I will have some extra copies but you can also find it online. I am not sure how long it takes, but my Comment will be on LexisNexis or Westlaw soon: Comment, No Child Left Behind Waivers: A Lesson in Federal Flexibility or Regulatory Failure? 60 Admin. L. Rev. 211 (2008). I am a citation and search-able, a law student's dream come true!

Anyway, apologies for the excessive bragging today. I do not expect to be published again for a long long time, so let me have my moment.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is so exciting! I feel like you just had a baby or something and I've been waiting anxiously and knitting the whole time. Can't wait to read it!