- Listening to our guest speaker in my Public Employment Law class- a Methodist Preacher, turned civil rights protester, turned basket weaver in Crete, turned law student at my school, turned lawyer and President of the Government Accountability Project. Oh, did I mention that he and his organization helped bring down Paul Wolfowitz?
- Finding out from the registrar that I got the highest grade in my First Amendment Class last semester. I miss my Constitutional Law Professor.
- Coming home today and being surprised by my roommate with a samosa.
- Catching the second showing of Project Runway and watching Top Model on the Slingbox (another great invention).
- Realizing that I am 2 Wills, Trusts & Estate classes away from having 2 weeks off of that class.
- Being a week away from Spring Break and San Francisco!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The things that get me through my 13+ hour days at school...