Friday, October 12, 2007

California Here I Come (Again)

Back to California in a week or two for a call-back interview. I am incredibly excited, but nervous as well. As much as I would love to jet-set back and forth across the country on red-eyes for more interviews, all I really want to do is seal the deal on this opportunity. Good thing I reserved my lucky interview shirt for this occasion.

Relatedly, this would make my third trip home since August. I came home in August before school started just for fun, returned in September for interviews, coming again in October for interviews, will have my parents visit me in early November for their business trip, fly home in November for Thanksgiving, and go back home again for winter break in December.

Seeing my parents at least once a month? I guess being ~3,000 miles (DC to CA) sometimes feels the same as being 30 miles away (UCLA to home). Just a tad more expensive.

No comments: