Friday, July 06, 2007

What Day is It?

It's hard to figure out what day of the week it is when...
  • I take the week off of work
  • Alex comes to visit from Sunday-Tuesday
  • Fourth of July is smack dab in the middle of the week
  • Top Chef, my usual midweek benchmark, is not on this week
  • I am in the library from 10am-6pm on a Friday working on my comment
  • The rest of my weekend will not feel like a weekend because I'll be doing more writing
Even though my comment has made me lose track of the days and even what season of the year it is, I am strangely not going to complain about spending my weekends/summer writing it. Although I am not writing as quickly as I hoped I would, researching No Child Left Behind has been a lot of fun. So much fun in fact, that I have probably killed several trees. That whole binder and the 600+ pages below it (which is how long the Act is) are what I have printed out for research.

Environmental lawyer = oxymoron.

No comments: