- Eat dim sum at Tony Cheng's in Chinatown. It was pretty good, but I'll be happy anywhere that serves me bbq pork filled bun baos.
- Watch Ratatouille, which I also highly recommend. I'm putting cooking lessons, preferably in France, on my life to-do list.
- Visited the National Museum of American Indians and Hirshorn Museum, two Smithsonian museums that Alex and I had never been to before. The American Indian one was pretty good, I especially liked their special exhibit on their clothing. The Hirshorn was a little too modern art (translate: weird). But the best part about DC museums is that you can spend tons of time in them or a little and not feel guilty. It's free.
- Grabbed a quick snack at California Tortilla. Mmm, queso.
- Created our own margarita Monday at my apartment with some tequila lime chicken and read by the pool.
Monday, July 02, 2007
The only thing better than seeing Alex is having him surprise me with a visit. I was all ready to spend today in the library working on my comment but instead I got to...