Friday, May 18, 2007

Down By the Sea...

Despite spending a few days at school in the library working on law review stuff, this week has been relatively relaxing. But I'm ready for my real vacation now.

On the itinerary is a few days in Syracuse to partake in all of Alex's end of the year festivities for his work, driving down and stopping in Philly for some sightseeing and of course a cheesesteak, spending a few days in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware (depicted, left) for outlet shopping and most importantly the beach, and then ending in DC for Memorial Day weekend. I guess this is also our belated anniversary celebration, so that's fun as well.

Despite pretending to be an East Coaster during the year- I've been told I pull off preppy well- I'm excited to be a tourist. Especially since as a Bank of America cardholder, I get to take advantage of Museum Month (check out what museums near you are free this month). I'm hoping to convince Alex to go to the National Constitution Center in Philly. Yes I know, I'm a nerd.

Anyway, no blogging for me on my vacation, but I'll be back in a week with lots of pictures I'm sure. Sorry if you have to find new ways to quell your summer/work/school procrastination boredom. You can always go to a museum.

No comments: