Sunday, January 25, 2009

Southern Hospitility

Spring Break may be a month and a half away, but I planning things and having something to look forward to. My past two spring breaks I have gone to Los Angeles and San Francisco, but since I was home for so long for winter break and my family is coming to DC for graduation, I am excited about opportunity to explore somewhere new.

Since law school, bar prep courses, the bar itself, and the bar trip all are costly, I am trying to plan something relatively inexpensive. Also, as a weather wimp, I would prefer to go somewhere warmer. That's why Alex, who has a car and three extra vacation days from working the inauguration, and I thought that a mini-Southern road trip might be fun.

So if anyone has any suggestions of where to go in the south, leave a comment or send me a message. Charleston and Atlanta look like fun. The only Southern state I have been to is Florida, and I do not really even count that as the South. Our only restriction is pretty much that it has to be within driving distance (which unfortunately cuts out New Orleans).

No comments: