Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Attack Mode

My clinic partner and I got a divorce today and I am going to court for a scheduling hearing for it on Friday. Hectic litigation, here I come.
-----------------------------------------------
I had a dream last night that we were going to war with the Chinese, and that I was in the military. In my dream there were billions of Chinese people storming out in perfect lines, wearing brightly colored outfits, doing acrobatics (clearly, I was traumatized by the Beijing Olympics) and I was so scared at the prospect of stepping out onto the battlefield and dying knowing that we were outnumbered and not nearly as disciplined as our enemies. Even though it was just a dream, I found even more respect for those who are in the military, law enforcement, or even just unsafe areas.

On a lighter note, part of my battlefield dream was that we had to finish editing a law review piece on net-neutrality before we could go fight. Clearly, I have been doing way too much work for my journal.
-----------------------------------------------
Finally, as much as I want my vote to make a difference in the Presidential Election, I do admit that I am really glad that I do not have to watch all these attack ads. Its getting ugly and I am ready for it to be November 4.

No comments: