Monday, May 19, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

I could think of no better way to spend my last night in DC than with some of my favorite boys:
Alex, David, Mitch (not pictured), and of course Teddy Roosevelt. Before this picture Teddy was harassing some Philadelphia Phillies fans. As David pointed out, we would expect nothing less from a Rough Rider.

Before heading back to California, I went shopping Downtown today and then went to the Nationals game. I have never been a baseball fan but the Nationals have grown on me--there is no team with more political nerdiness than the Nats. I must be their lucky charm because they have won every time I have gone.

Cannot wait to grab some games when I come back; I already have tickets with my friend and professor for the Dodgers v. Nationals game. I will have the summer to figure out who to cheer for.

No comments: