Saturday, February 02, 2008

February Friends

February might be the shortest month, but it is already looking like the most packed. My friend from high school, who now lives in the middle of nowhere Maryland, is on my way to my apartment right now to visit. She will be the first of a series of friends coming into DC; in fact, I think I have friends from all walks of life visiting every weekend this month.

This is not to say that I am oh so popular. Most months I do not see anyone. All my friends simply decide to visit at the same time. To be ever cliche- when it rains it pours.

Fortunately the actual rain and bad weather from yesterday did stop, and today is a gorgeous 50 degrees (for CA people: this is what East Coast people call warm). I hope all my friends visiting will be this lucky.

No comments: