- President Ahmadinejad of Iran speaking at Columbia,
- A college newspaper editor under heat because of his editorial reading: Taser This. F*** Bush,
- Dispute over whether an anti-shirt can use the name of fallen soldiers,
- Academic Freedom, as highlighted by the Chemerisnky hiring debacle,
- Censorship of Kathy Griffin's Emmy Acceptance Speech
- Move-On's General Petraeus
Fittingly, people have a lot to say when it comes to speech issues. And you would think that I would have something to say about all of this but I do not, at least not for now. Perhaps I have enough First Amendment cases on my mind for class, perhaps I feel like I have nothing intelligent to add. But I'll document these current events in case I do feel like coming back to them and for your entertainment.