Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First Amendment Docket

They say that when you go through law school, you start seeing lawsuits everywhere. As I take a class on the First Amendment, I really do feel like everywhere I turn, there is another freedom of speech issue popping up. Just among the many speech issues (some of them are not First Amendment issues per se, because is no government regulation) floating around right now are. . .

Fittingly, people have a lot to say when it comes to speech issues. And you would think that I would have something to say about all of this but I do not, at least not for now. Perhaps I have enough First Amendment cases on my mind for class, perhaps I feel like I have nothing intelligent to add. But I'll document these current events in case I do feel like coming back to them and for your entertainment.

No comments: