Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back to School

Although I was dreading going back to school while I was back home in California, I have regained some of nerdy self that is excited about going back to school.

I think some of my excitement stems from the fact that I am taking classes that I picked and doing activities that I enjoy. This semester I am enrolled in First Amendment, Higher Education Law, Criminal Procedure, and Federal Personal Income Tax.

I know what you're thinking, how can you be excited about tax? Well a lot of non-believers have been allegedly converted to tax law lover, and after reading the first chapter of my tax book this weekend I can see why. Tax is all about categorizing and organizing things with a side of public policy and politics; perfect for the neurotic law student like me.

The icing on the cake is that I get to see Alex for dinner after my first day of classes since he is moving into GW tomorrow. Off to go organize my school supplies.

(Speaking of school supplies, as much as I love them, they should not be made into faces. I only put this picture up because it scares me.)

No comments: