Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Favorites

It's funny how I can be living in the same place and have a completely different lifestyle than I had just over a month ago. Even if it is humid, it's amazing how much more pleasant life over on the East Coast is with a little more sun and a whole lot less school work. Here's what I am up to this summer, in threes since I always list things that way.
  • Reading: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Newsweek, A Cook's Tour by Anthony Bourdain is on que
  • Reading Online: Slate & Politico & SCOTUSblog
  • News I'm follwing: 2008 Election, Gaza, $54 million pant lawsuit
  • Watching: Saved by the Bell before work, Top Chef, Food Network Star
  • Doing after work: Swimming, Happy Hour'ing, going to my externship class
  • Doing on weekends: Going to BBQ Battles, sleeping in as much as I can, pretending to work on my law review stuff
  • Wearing: Bright colors, lots of skirts, heels alternating with flip flops
  • Eating: Off the vine tomatoes, fuji apples, berries (since fresh produce is finally decent over here during the summer)
  • Listening to: new Maroon 5 album, Ace of Base, the mix Chandana made me for my birthday party while I am at the gym

No comments: