Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In a Sensual State

California is such a tease. Of course when I come back it's 90 degrees and gorgeous outside. It's saying to me, "Why did you leave? Why did you decide to become a law school hermit in sloshy winter weater? You could have summer all year long. Come back home."

Since I obviously can't drop out of law schools, as much as I've thought about it this week, I'll just soak up all this state has to offer before heading to Syracuse.

Some of my favorite California senses:
Seeing sunsets unlike any other, the one good byproduct of smog...
Hearing Red Hot Chili Peppers on the radio and feeling like I'm back in high school (maybe because they sound pretty much the same)...
Tasting fresh mango salsa...
Feeling the sand in between my toes at the beach...
Smelling jasmine bushes blooming when I walk around at night...

No comments: